Whether you're adding gauges to an existing air ride system or trying to figure out the best way to incorporate gauges on a new system that that will be utilizing a Slam Specialties SV8C or Accuair VX4 valve manifold, this is the fitting assembly that you need! Simply cut the 3/8" air line that runs between your valve and air bag with an approved air line cutter, then connect the lines back together with your new fitting assembly. On one side of the assembly there is an 1/8" or 1/4" push to connect swivel fitting (you choose the size) so you can run an air line to your gauge.
For the BEST RESULTS, please follow these procedures:
1. Use only AVS approved 1/8" air line, 1/4" air line and 3/8" air line.
2. Use a sharp air line cutter and cut the line so it's square (perfectly flat on the end).
3. Check the end of the line and make sure that it is clean of dirt and debris and that it is still ROUND after cutting. If it is formed like an ellipse (the shape of an eye ball), squeeze it to make it round. Never insert an air line into a Push Connect fitting if it is not round! It can nick the internal O-ring causing it to leak which is not repairable.
4. After wiping down the end of the air line and checking for roundness, insert the air line firmly all the way into the fitting until it stops. Then gently tug back on it so the internal locking ring can bite down into it.
5. The air line must enter the fitting straight on, never at an angle. If there is tension on the air line causing it to bend close to the fitting connection, this may cause it to leak.
***NICKEL PLATED BRASS PTC FITTINGS AND BRASS PIPE TEE - ALL METAL!!! NO PLASTIC JUNK HERE!!!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.