AVS BRUSHED BILLET ALUMINUM MANIFOLD VALVE
Why you need it:
- R-E-L-I-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y-! That's why we double the industry standard 1-year warranty to 2-years. BUT WAIT, THEEERRE'S MOOORRE... If you purchase 2 AVS water traps on the same invoice as your valve, we'll DOUBLE it to a 4-YEAR WARRANTY!!! How can we do that? Because we've been refining our design for years and are confident that you're not going to have any problems!
- Customize it! Easily disassembles with common household tools (no special tools needed). Remove the top nuts and take off the two top plates and metal solenoid covers and color match them to your ride. Paint, polish, plate, powder coat, anodize or wrap them - tie it in with the color scheme of your ride. You can't do this with other valves. Our manifolds are already sexy, but make them your sexy!
- NPT threaded ports! Built-in fittings are nice, BUT, if you need elbows you'll have to purchase special 90-degree adapter fittings to do so, which not only ups your total price, but also introduces another potential leak into the system. Even worse, if you are not careful cutting your air line or deburring your hard line, you can nick the O-ring inside of the fitting, causing a permanent leak. In most cases the fitting is not removable or repairable, so you will have to purchase a whole new lower block ($$$). Threaded ports are the way to go since you can run straight or elbow fittings wherever you may need them, plus if you damage a fitting - simply replace it with a new one (wink, wink, you're welcome ;).
- Flexibility! With NPT ports you can not only choose which type of fittings you'd like to run (push connect, DOT, compression, etc) but you can also choose what size air line you'd like to run. Let's say you opt to run 1/4" lines, but a year later you change your mind and want to upgrade to 3/8" air line to make your system a little faster, it's as simple as just ordering new fittings and line.
- Options and compatibility! Not all valves are created equal. Whether you want to add a Plug-N-Play harness, valve pedestal, analog gauges or a digital gauge, our valve is compatible and we have the parts to do it. Complete with integrated 1/8" gauge ports. Not too mention, our valve can replace your worn out valve such as an Accuair VU4/VX4, Slam SV8C, Level Ride manifold, and just about any 4-corner valve on the market. Call us for compatibility if you are not sure. Our valves can be controlled by any AVS 7 or 9 switch box, Accuair eLevel, Accuair SwitchSpeed, Slam Specialties switch box, Air Lift V2, RideTech, rocker or toggle switches and more!
- Easy maintenance! Most manifold valves on the market either need special tools for disassembly, or, you are required to send them in for repair/maintenance. With our valves, if you get a piece of debris stuck in the block causing a leak, you don't have to send it in to us. They are super simple to disassemble with common household tools. This means that you can have your ride back on the road in an hour or two. Not days or weeks!
- Built with love! Built in-house by our loving technicians @ AVS in Fresno, California, #murica! Your purchase keeps us in business.
- AVS has been bringing you the best parts since 2003! One of the top trusted names in the industry for over 20 years.
- 200-PSI working pressure
- 12VDC solenoids
PORT SIZES (NPT THREADS)
- 2 x 1/4" inputs (from tank)
- 4 x 1/4" outputs (to bags)
- 2 x 1/4" exhaust outputs
- 4 x 1/8" gauge outputs
- Block and top panels are raw brushed aluminum.
- Solenoid covers are zinc plated.
L-5.25" x W-3.00" x H-3.00"
It is highly recommended to run a water trap between the tank and each valve input. Otherwise, constant maintenance and unwanted performance issues will occur. Purchasing water traps at the same time you purchase your valve will also extend your warranty to 4-years.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.