Air Suspension System for 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD. (2007 Classic). Includes front & rear HQ Series Shockwaves, front upper & lower StrongArms, Bolt-On 3 Link, Drop Spindles and Front MuscleBar.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4" lower than stock in the front and 6" in the rear. Fully deflated will net an additional 3" drop.
HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They are rebound adjustable and come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
A Front MuscleBar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bumpsteer. Fits 17" or larger wheels.
- The Bolt On 3-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Wishbone upper link replaces panhard bar for zero lateral movement during suspension travel allowing extremely tight wheel/tire fitment.
- Optimized anti-squat, instant center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and feature integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose an Air Management kit.
*Designed for use with 2WD trucks equipped with coil spring style front suspension.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.