2007-13 GM 2WD 7" Lift Kit, 1/2 Ton GM Truck, w/ Adjustable Front Struts & Rear Shocks (BLACK STAINLESS KIT)
The latest release from mcgaughys suspension is the SS series lift kits. These kits feature an adjustable front strut for up to 9" of lift and all new gloss black or brilliant metallic silver powdercoated finish with highly polished stainless steel inlayed in the front dropped crossmember. Mcgaughys exclusive, 7" to 9" adjustable lift kit for GM 1500 Series Silverado & Sierra trucks. All kits include adjustable front nitrogen gas struts. The Mcgaughys pro performance strut can be set at 7", 8" or 9" of lift. How can they do that you ask ? Its because Mcgaughys drops the crossmember & differential the full 7". Keeping your cv axle angles, suspension geometry & steering geometry factory. Set at 7" the front will be 1" lower than the rear, set at 8" the truck will be completely level, set at 9" and the truck will be 1" higher than the rear. Purchase the optional add-a-leaf kit for an extra 1" lift in the rear and your truck will be level at the 9" setting.
Fits: GMC Sierra 1500 2wd 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Lift Spindles, Adjustable Front Struts, Crossmembers, Boxed Compression Struts, Lower A Arm Support Rods, Tie Rods, Swaybar Drops, Sway Bar Extenders, Outter Tie Rods, Skidplate, Fabricated Lift Blocks, U-bolts, Bumpstop Extenders, Brake Line Extenders, Rear Shocks, Hardware
- Adjustable front struts can be set at 7", 8" or 9" of lift
- Max tire size 35" at 7" lift - 37" at 9" lift
- Max wheel back spacing 4.5" on 17"-18" wheels, 5.75" on 20"+ wheels
- For 9" of lift also purchase add-a-leaf kit part# 50005
- Full 7" crossmember & differential drop
- Notes: fits standard cab, extended cab & crew cab, powdercoated gloss black, almost 100% bolt-on, minimal drilling, lifetime warranty against manufactures defects
$135 to a business
$210 to a house
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.