VIAIR #444C CHROME COMPRESSOR COMBO
Viair P/N 44432 - Chrome
All 444C compressors feature a head assembly that includes a newly-developed, patents pending intercooler head. Additionally, they are equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve assembly that serves to protect the compressor by eliminating the possibility of high amperage restarts.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
- (2) 444C Chrome Compressors
- Intercooler Head (Patents Pending)
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- (6) Airline Clips
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 40 Amps
- Dimensions: 9"L x 4"W x 6.75"H (Each Unit)
- Net Weight: 21.60 lbs.
|2.5 Gallon Tank||Fill Rate|
|0 to 200 PSI||2 min. 30 sec.|
|165 to 200 PSI||35 sec.|
|5.0 Gallon Tank||Fill Rate|
|0 to 200 PSI||5 min. 30 sec.|
|165 to 200 PSI||1 min. 35 sec.|
For a Limited time only. While supplies last!!
For retail customers only!!!
*FREE SHIPPING APPLIES TO LOWER 48 STATES!!!
FREE PAIR OF COMPRESSOR PEDESTALS WITH PURCHASE OF ANY VIAIR DUAL PACK MADE FROM LASER CUT 1/4” & 1/8” STEEL. NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
DOES NOT COME WELDED!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.