Choppin' Block Rear Back Half Kit - 63-72 C10
PLEASE NOTE: This item DOES NOT SHIP FOR FREE!!! Place your order and an AVS representative will call you with a freight total before final processing. Freight charges must be paid before item can ship.
This Choppin' Block kit has changed the way you lay out your C10. Utilizes a complete back-half, engineered to lay frame with less hassle, and can be used as a short bed conversion. The rear end is held by a triangulated 4-link system, with bag on bar. All this is kept inboard, to allow for a 15" wide wheel. All new frame rails from the cab rearward, and includes the rear body mount. This rear body mount is adjustable to be integrated into their body drop kit.
Ride height with 30" tall tire is appx. 5.5"-6", and with a 28" tall tire would be appx. 4.5"-5"
- True back-half kit, and serves as a short bed conversion if needed.
- Less bolting and cutting to install
- Integrated air tank mounts on the notch, setup to work with AccuAir, AVS, Specialty Suspension and Hoosier tanks.
- Optional rear splined sway bar
- Back is all 3/16" PO steel. The 2"x4" rails itself are 1/8" thick.
The lower links are 2" DOM 1/4" wall thick. The upper links are 1.5" 1/8" wall.
Kit Includes the Following:
- Back-half frame rails with notch
- Bridge assembly with air tank mounts
- Triangulated 4-link bars
- Link crossmember
- Rear cab mount
- KYB shocks
- 1.00" Solid Splined Sway Bar
- Aluminum Fuel cell (.125" material)
- Battery boxes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.