2015 SUV (2WD) ** NO AUTO LEVELING SHOCKS **, W/ REAR SHOCK EXTENDERS USE OEM SHOCKS (1/2 TON GM) 7" LIFT KIT (BLACK SS KIT)
Fits: 2WD 1/2 Ton
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2015 Chevy Suburban
- 2015 Chevy Tahoe
- 2015 Chevy Avalanche
- 2015 GMC Yukon
- 2015 GMC Yukon XL
- 2015 GMC Denali
- 2015 GMC Denali XL
- Front Adjustable Performance Struts 7" up to 9"
- Fabricated Lift Blocks w/ U-Bolts
- Rear Shocks
- Front & Rear Crossmember Drops
- Factory Strut Bushing Spacers
- Front Lift Spindles
- Compression Struts
- Compression Strut Sleeves
- Compression Strut Bushings & Brackets
- Brake Line Bracket Extenders
- CV Axle Spacers
- Lower A-Frame Support Rods
- Sway Bar Drops & Extenders
- Lower Strut Extenders
- Skid Plate
- Upper Clam Shell Strut Extender
- Differential Drops
- Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Complete Hardware Pack
- Max Tire Size - 35" at 7" of Lift, 37" at 9" of Lift.
- Max Wheel Back Spacing - 4.5" on 17 - 18" Wheels, 5.25" on 20"+ Wheels.
- This kit features almost 100% BOLT ON installation, minimal drilling is required.
- No cutting or grinding on the front or rear differential
- No re-routing of exhaust.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects on Spindles.
- Lift kit includes the lower A-Frame support rods to prevent bending of the A-Frames.
- This kit comes in brilliant, metalic silver powder coat for longevity and durability.
- Parts are CNC formed, machined and laser cut from the highest grade of materials maintaining every aspect of quality.
- Spindles are CAD designed, guaranteeing a perfect, accurate fit during installation and maintain stock alignment specifications.
- The lower A-Frame support rods and compression struts add extra support to prevent the front and rear crossmembers from flexing.
- All parts made in the USA
Images are for illustrative purposes only and do not reflect actual items shipped
$135 to a business
$210 to a house
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.