The benefits of an air suspension are many; adjustable ride height, variable spring rate, and improved ride quality. Rev Dynamics has put together the ultimate kit for the Polaris Slingshot using top quality Ridetech and Accuair components. This air systems include impact forged monotube shocks and high endurance airbags that provide the superior performance you would expect out of a high end coil based system.
The digital set up offers the ability to save three unique heights into memory at the touch of a button using TruPosition™ height sensors installed in each corner of your suspension. The key to this technology is its RideMonitor™ Mode; while parked or driving, the system will maintain the vehicle height when loading or unloading passengers or when road conditions change. All of this automatic intelligence is unnoticed by the driver, providing improved ride quality and handling characteristics for your Slingshot. Each system calibrates to the vehicle upon installation and then learns how your Air Suspension behaves over time. This flexibility allows the e-Level™Controller to be used on ANY vehicle and requires NO user tuning.
- Automatic Self Leveling
- Adjustable ride height (-4.5" lower to +2" taller from stock height)
- Additional ground clearance at the push of a button
- Improved handling and ride quality
- 1,000,001 mile warranty included on shocks
- Life of vehicle warranty on air management components
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Impact forged body / mono-tube design for superior ride quality and durability
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks
- Optional remote control with phone or key fobs
- Made in USA
- Free Shipping to the LOWER 48 STATES ONLY
Included In the kit:
- Ridetech Series 8000 Shockwave Air Shocks (3)
- Accuair E-level controller kit w/touchpad
- Accuair VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Valve Block
- Firestone 1 Gallon Air Tank
- Ridetech Compressor and relay
- 1/4” DOT Air line
- Powder coated 16 Gauge Mounting brackets
- Full Color Slingshot Specific Instructions
- DOT Air fittings, Wiring, Hardware Included
Optional wireless control:
AccuAir’s iLevel™ provides wireless control of your e-Level™ Air Suspension System through both Apple iOS and Android devices. The app is available for free download through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
The Wireless Key-Fob Module gives the e-Level™ System wireless capability. The 4-button Key-Fob allows you to trigger any of your three saved heights plus the “All-Down” function from up to 200 ft away. The Key-Fob only operates when the vehicle ignition is OFF.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.