AVAILABLE IN BLACK ONLY
ENDO-VTTM (Valve + Tank)
AccuAir’s patent pending ENDO-VTTM takes streamlined appearance to an entirely new level by integrating the solenoid valves and manifold directly into the air tank end caps themselves. The ENDO-VTTM also represents AccuAir’s next generation of solenoid valve technology that includes VFCTM (variable flow control) in addition to D.O.T. approved fully filtered and rebuildable ffPTCTM (fully-filtered push-to-connect) fittings. The 3-gallon version has a 2-corner valve-cap on one end of the tank while the 5-gallon version has a 2-corner valve-cap on each end providing 4-corner control.
- Includes the solenoid valves and air tank all in one easy to mount package.
- Available in 4-corner and 2-corner configurations.
- Built-in VFCTM (variable flow control) adjusters allow for end user adjustment of the speed of each corner and each direction individually. The result is a vehicle that will always move up and down level from front to rear and at the speed is desired by the end user.
- Built-in D.O.T. approved and rebuildable Push-To-Connect fittings
- Filtered Ports: ffPTCTM (fully-filtered-push-to-connect) air fittings eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems common with all other solenoid valves on the market.
- Robust solenoid architecture tested to over 10 MM cycles of operation.
- Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes dissasembly possible for upgrades.
- Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-MountTM brackets and accessories.
- The only DOT Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200psi and tested to an incredible 1324psi burst pressure.
Includes black nickel plated fittings and a built-in 400 psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
- Included ENDO-QRTM quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
- Bottom or top mountable.
- Industry standard "5-gallon" (30 inch) or "3-gallon" (20 inch) sizes to choose from.
- Available in raw aluminum or finished in multiple anodized options.
- Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Upgradable with all other ENDOTM Technologies now or in the future.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.