The e-Level™ Eletronic Leveling System is the heart of any Accuair suspension package and provides unparalleled technology and features. This second generation controller allows you to save three unique vechicle positions in memory, based on True Position Based Height Sensors installed in each corner of your suspension. These three heights are then instantly accessible by the touch of a button. While parked or driving, the system will utilize its Ride Monitor Mode™ to maintain the vehicle height while loading or unloading passengers and cargo or when road conditions change while driving. All of this automatic intelligence is unnoticed by the driver providing a consistent and perfected ride quality for all circumstances.
• True Position Based Height Sensors provide accurate leveling regardless of load.
• 3 Savable Heights and All-Down.
• Ride Monitor Mode automatically corrects for changes in load while driving or parked.
• Anti “Cross-loading” Height Management yields precise ride rates without the use of pressure sensors for each air spring.
• Ride Height on Start brings the vehicle to driving height on vehicle ignition.
• TouchPad™ gives full manual control over each spring & fronts and rears in “pairs”.
• All-Down function for parking and ease of access.
• Automatically Calibrates to perform accurately with any Air Suspension System on any vehicle = no setup menus to scroll through or intricate settings to adjust.
• Straight to Height adjustment methods avoid valve “pulsing” and gets you ready to drive immediately.
• Actively Learns to maximize performance after every adjustment.
• Manages Air Compressorsto allow faster height achievement.
• 100% Weather Tolerant for under vehicle mounting.
• Each System is 100% Factory Tested.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.