62-67 CHEVY NOVA FRONT CLIP
Scott’s Hotrods independent front suspensions are like no other suspension on the market today. Taking a somewhat different approach to suspensions, Scott’s Hotrods designs each and every unit per application and manufactures the only truly custom front suspension available today.
Starting with some basic dimensions such as frame width, expected ride height and a few more, Scott’s Hotrods will design a unique crossmember, unique set of a-arms and a ride characteristic that will be specific for each individual. Although every Scott’s front end is unique, the consumables such as ball joints and rotors are off the shelf and available at any parts store nationwide.
Scott’s front ends are also the most user friendly available when it comes to installation because of the one-piece crossmembers. There are no upper towers or lower crossmembers to install, only a crossmember to level front and back. The rest of the work is already done.
Probably the most easily recognizable feature of a Scott’s frontend are the billet adjustable rod-ends that Scott’s is famous for. Manufactured out of Billet 303 Stainless, Scott’s uses them not only on the upper a-arms, but also uses them on the lowers to allow for the most fully adjustable front end on the market also.
All of Scott’s front steer suspensions include the following:
- One-piece 2”x4”x3/26” wall crossmember
- Fully adjustable 1-1/8”x1/4” wall tubular a-arms
- Stainless steel billet rod ends
- Aldan coilovers on Scotts Standard or Slam Specialty airbags and shock on Scotts Superslam
- 11” vented rotors
- GM calipers with pads
- All ball joints preinstalled
- All bearings, seals and dust caps
- New manual chrome rack and pinion
- Dropped spindles
LIFETIME GUARANTEE on Scotts manufactured parts
Options available include:
- Polished stainless steel A-arms
- Polished coilovers
- Chrome springs
- Wilwood brakes (11" to 14" available and 4 to 6 piston available)
- Power rack
- Polished steering rack
- Sway bar (polished stainless available)
- Polished stainless steel tie-rod ends
- Stock spindles
- 5 on 3/4 bolt pattern available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.