1964-1967 GM A Body - MUSCLEbar (Front)
"Tough problem...Strong Solution!" the new MuscleBar modular swaybar from Ridetech is a bolt-on solution for a queasy handling Chevelle. Now you can push that old muscle car into a corner and expect stabile, predictable, smooth cornering performance. Don’t be embarrassed by a new Civic... give that Chevelle some cornering authority!
- Bolt-on installation using oem attachment points.
- Autcross and road course proven.
- Posi-link linkage eliminates flex and bind between swaybar and control arms.
- 1.5” OD .250” wall main bar minimizes body roll to equalize traction on all 4 wheels to improve cornering performance.
- Modular lasercut arm design optimizes wheel and tire clearance.
- Designed specifically to fit oem mounting locations, StrongArm tubular control arms.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.